PRIVATE TUITION - A PERSONALISED PROGRAMME TO MEET YOU & YOUR BABY'S NEEDS
No two pregnancies or births are the same and every woman should feel seen, supported and empowered on their journey.
During pregnancy your body goes through a multitude of changes which can create stress both physically and mentally. A great way to maintain a healthy body and mind is through pregnancy yoga. It can help pregnant women increase strength and flexibility and also help to develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques for an easier and more comfortable labour.
What are the benefits of Pregnancy Yoga?
It’s good for overall wellbeing. However here are some specific benefits:
- Improved sleep
- Reduced stress
- Reduced physical symptoms such as nausea, exhaustion, swelling, headaches and foot problems
- Stronger pelvic floor which makes carrying the baby more comfortable
- Optimal foetal positioning helping baby into the correct position for birth
- Reduced requirement for an epidural or strong pain relief
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) can be used in labour for calming and diverting the mind away from pain and discomfort
Learning in the comfort of your own home, the 5 week Pregnancy Yoga course takes you through a series of asanas (postures), breathing and relaxation techniques that will be tailored specifically for your pregnancy. Mats and equipment are provided.
Please feel free to contact me to find out more.